8.10.10

de liefste Malang

During Malang visit, I stayed in Hotel Tugu Malang. Authentic vintage hotel, decorated in Java meets Holland furniture, and influenced by Chinese culture. They called Babah Peranakan culture. Totally a blast from past, and the price worths the quality (Standard Room IDR668,000=US$66,8/night) http://www.tuguhotels.com/malang/index.html
I had a great dinner with Mom. Yummy! I heart "Nasi Bok" during school years in Malang. It's a peculiar Madura food, tasty, spicy, and sweet in the same time. It's quite difficult to get this food outside Malang.
 Vintage cashier machine. Apologies for the dark pic. I'm now saving money for buying IXUS! =D
 We visit bread store just next to Tugu Hotel. Absolutely vintage. Whoa!

Vintage photos behind me
Jajan pasar = sweets!
 Elegant ladies from past! Heart their classy daily look.

 Tugu Hotel living room..antique...

 Look at the small chairs over there...unique!
 Fish pond..Very chinese isn't it? Chinese always have fish pond in their houses for luck. =D


Arranging fresh flower...








Wayang! Puppet show



 I have a wonderful breakfast by the pool-side...Good breakfast to start a good day!
 Well, I don't really have much to say. These pics speak themselves...





 Power breakfast..=D

 My room.. Very classy and vintage...=)









 Before
 After...voila!

 Malang monument..
Vintage school..
Everything about Malang is vintage and classy. I miss my hometown. Till we meet again!

No comments:

Post a Comment