19.10.10

HUNTING

 
 Merlyn, my sister previously had a photosession with these artists, and it is great! We have another session with me jumping in. We begin quite early around 9AM in Bona's house to collect the camera, tripods, properties, and stuffs.

 This is mini studio/bedroom/homebase for us.
 Bona
 Vicky
 Left-right: Vicky, Bona, Merlyn, Endy, Rudy
Again with me jumping in. We are heading to in Graha, western Surabaya. It is an empty house, so that we take the liberty to explore and put all stuffs there all day without any complaint of every noise we made.
 Taa dahh... ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡



 Props
One of my passion is photography. To hunt a good objects, location, themes, properties, and strike a pose is just my thing. I think this is inherited from my grandpa, a great artist. He painted a lot in the past. I will grab some pics of his artworks when I visit him.
 Big thanks to Merlyn, my sister who is deeply into make-up and art.


 My sist applied a natural glowing look for this session.

  Test camera...


Test cam...lil miss grumpy, it was a sunny bright hot day.. I applied too much blush!


The photosession itself started around 12PM effectively. And ended around 7.30PM. We basically don't  miss any spot to explore, both indoor & outdoor. 

I used to play violin in junior-highschool. Too bad I quit when I was in college years!
Heart all of these pics! They are fresh talented young artists with impressing sense of art, humour, intellectual, and skill to adapt with surroundings. Wish you all luck! Looking forward for next projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment